3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Beautiful Fall Wedding

David, Rachel and I attended a beautiful fall wedding this weekend 2 1/2 weeks after Rachel came home.  It was so wonderful to see this beautiful young couple join their lives together in front of God, family, and friends knowing FULLY that they were placing God first in their relationship.  I feel so honored to be good friends with the grooms family and to have been a part of and watched the groom and his siblings grow up in my church. 
The Hart family is among the sweetest individuals I know on this earth, and I am always amazed at how they serve God and our nation.  Three men of this family already protect our freedom by being a part of the United States Marine Corp. and my dear friend Dana serves our nation by caring for her wonderful family and staying strong when her husband or boys are serving away from home and sometimes in harms way.  Truly a shinning family and a wonderful example of Christ.  I know Meredith was freezing, but she was so beautiful in her vintage style dress her photographers captured some beautiful moments.

It was so wonderful to see dear friends and celebrate the beginning of this young couple.
My life long friends and sisters in Christ, Donna, Dana Mother of the Groom, and Melanie

Congratulations Todd and Meredith, May God bless your life together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment