3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Eve Recap

On Christmas Eve my poor MoG was very sick with chicken pox for the first time in his life (he got them from me because the weekend prior to my birthday I broke out in shingles, fun I know).  I can tell you now that getting CP at the age of 46 is not fun and he was very uncomfortable and asleep most of Christmas Eve, Day, and the 26th.  However, I did manage to get him during a wakeful moment to put together the boys Christmas present from "Santa" and then I did the rest alone.  So, HO HO HO here we go for the Christmas Eve setup and traditions.

First I set up Santa's runway, and then after the boys made their reindeer food, I took them out to put it out near the landing strip.  (Side Note:  the orange ball in the distance is the moon on the river, it was so beautiful)
 Photobucket
Then after sending the boys upstairs for their sleepover with Grandma, "Santa" at his cookies and milk and left behind some treats for the boys as a thank you.
 Photobucket
Then he filled all the stockings with care and left all of us our 2010 Christmas ornaments
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Rachel's ornament is so cute
Photobucket
I LOVE my ornament this year, it says Christmas 2010 on the back

Then Santa placed the presents under the tree in readiness of hearing the Christmas Day glee.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then with one last look at the top of our tree, Santa left and allowed ME to finally get some sleep ;-)
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment