3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Friday, December 31, 2010

Last survey of 2010

Photobucket

1. What did you do in 2010 that you had never done before?Gave birth to a baby girl ;-).

2. Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions and will you make more for next year?
I had "goals" and I had some successful completions of those goals and others that I will amend and add to this years goals in hopes of finally completing them.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
UMMMM YES ME :-) , I also had one good friend give birth and two new ones.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
No

5. What places have you visited?
Only place out of our area that I traveled was to Wilmington, once for a doctors appointment and the second time for back to school shopping.

6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
To finally buy Rachel's stroller and playpen and MAYBE get the flat screen TV for our master bedroom so we can free up some desk space.

7. What date from 2010 will remain etched in your memory and why?
October 21, the day Rachel came into our lives in a very fast and unexpected way.

8. What was your biggest achievement this year?
Remaining somewhat mentally stable, HA.

9. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I got shingles.  Four weeks after Rachel got home from the NICU, I broke out with shingles just in time for my 42nd birthday. For BONUS, a few weeks after I recovered from shingles, my husband broke out with chicken pox because he never had them as a child.

10. What was the best thing you bought?
My Canon, now hopefully I will get some new lenses this year and get some new skills on it too.

11. Where did most of your money go?
Car payment and getting ready for Rachel and renovating rooms to make room for a new addition.

12. What song will always remind you of 2010?
Light up the Sky - the Afters, it just really spoke to me during our ups and downs this past year

13. What do you wish you would have done more of?
One on one special time with the boys.

14. What do you wish you would have done less of?
Stressing!

15. What was your favorite TV program?
Gray's Anatomy

16. What was the best book you read this year?
Little blessings from a Big God by Michelle Medlock Adams

17. What was your favorite film of the year?
We don't get out to the movies as a couple very much, we mostly go to the movies with the kids, so my favorite family move this year was, How to train your Dragon

18. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
Take pain pills, scratch and sleep a lot.

19. What political issue stirred you the most?
I don't follow politics very much but I am not happy with some of the choices our current president and his administration are making.

20. Who was the best new person you met?
Rachel Elizabeth-Marie!

And now - My year-end blog STATS...

331 posts
164 followers
20,588 page visits

2 comments:

  1. Love Rachel's red dress :) I like to go to Wilmington for shopping. I love my Canon too but hate it that I lost the lens cap. I wish they put a string on it to avoid loss, ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacki, thanks the red dress I found on ebay, it was a brand new Gymboree dress I love it too especially on my girl ;-) You can get a replacement lense cap for your Canon on Amazon, here is a link to one http://www.amazon.com/Canon--58U-58mm-Snap--Accessory/dp/B00009MK5M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1294067065&sr=8-1

    ReplyDelete