3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Friday, January 28, 2011

New addition to Rachel's decor

My blogging friend and wonderful designer Elaine from Design {etc} sent me the final piece to my custom order for Rachel's room.  I ordered this blessing ring to put in Rachel's room to put all of her cards, well wishes, bible verses, and special photo's on.  Elaine did such a beautiful job of matching Rachel's decor when she created this and her blocks (featured in this post on 10/14) and I love them ALL.  Elaine is sadly no longer making blessing rings or the blocks due to preparing for the arrival of her own Mircacle #3, but she has so many other cute custom designs so stop by Design {etc} to check her out, she will be back for business after her son arrives in the next few months. 

Good luck Elaine, and may God bless the rest of your pregnancy!  
Thank You!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment