3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Amazon Mom and My AMAZING deal!

One of my favorite bloggers, From Marriage to Motherhood, posted about an amazing deal and I HAD to pass on the savings info to others and give it a try.  I am a coupon clipper and have considered ordering diapers from places like diapers.com, but never did.  However, when I read the amazing deal FMtM got, I had to look through my baby magazines for coupons and go for it.

Amazon Mom has two different coupons out right now in magazines like American Baby and Baby Talk (and I am sure many other parenting magazines).  One coupon is for 20% off and the other is for $10 off, plus if you sign up for automatic delivery you get an additional 15% off, and finally you get shipping FREE.  You can set up the automatic delivery for 1,2,3,6 month intervals, and can go back and adjust the size and delivery time whenever you need to.  So this is how my order worked out for a box of {216} Pampers Swaddlers (you can find any brand of diapers, wipes, etc.) size 1 diapers:



Items:
$40.54
Shipping & Handling:$21.47
Free Shipping-$21.47
Promotion Applied-$10.00
Promotion Applied-$8.11
Subscription Discount-$12.16
Total Before Tax:$10.27
Estimated Tax:$0.00
Order Total: $10.27

That's right, your reading it correctly, the box was originally $40.54 and I KNOW I would pay that much if not more if I picked up that same box at Sams, Walmart, or any other store, and I got it for $10.27 with it scheduled to arrive on Tuesday the 8th.  Now I know that I won't always get the same deal, because I won't get the subscription discount every time, but amazon always has coupons out, so I will just be keeping an eye out for coupons over the next 3 months.  I think next time I may even add her wipes and formula to the order ;-)

So, check out your baby and parenting magazines and hop over to Amazon Mom and sign up for your deal!

Amazon MomSave with Amazon Mom Members get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime benefits and 30% off diapers and wipes with Subscribe & Save delivery

0 comments:

Post a Comment