3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Rachel: 4 months old

Rachel today you are 4 months and 2 days. 
You have become a very chatty little girl and you talk all the time, I took this video today during your well checkup to send to Daddy at work. 

 (the video isn't great because I took it with my phone, but you can hear our little girl talk)
You have become much more physically active and moved to your room full time on Thursday February 17th to give you more room.  I miss you in our room, but know you will be happier in your crib where you can move around more.  You now wiggle around until you are laying a different way and you love to kick your feet up into the air until you can see them or grab the chain of toys hanging above you with your feet, you are also reaching more for toys hanging above you, YEAH!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Your stroller finally arrived this past month and so you and I have been enjoying walking to the bus stop in the afternoon to meet your big brother David, you seem to really enjoy the view along the walk.  We still have not taken you too far away from home, but we are already planning a trip for early summer to Greensboro to celebrate Grandma and Grandpa Haynes's 50th anniversary and a trip in the fall to visit your Dad's family in New York.  For now we are sticking close to home and enjoying our daily routine as you grow.
You weigh: 10 lbs 13 oz.
Length:  24"
You wear size 3 Month clothes, you are still wearing a size 1 diaper and I hope you will be for a couple more months because I have a huge case I got at a great deal from Amazon, HA.  You are still wearing NB shoes because your have such tiny feet, you have a couple of size 1 shoes I can put on you because they have Velcro straps that I can adjust tighter around your ankle to hold them on.

Happy 4 months Rachel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment