3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Getting to Know You

1. did you watch the royal wedding?
Yes, my niece Hilary DVR'd the wedding and we got together with my other niece Cassandra and watched the wedding that evening with my parents.  It was wonderful to see the wedding and remember being in some of those very same places when I lived there with my family when I was 11.

2. tea and crumpets or coffee and a scone?
Tea and Crumpets

3. who's cuter..prince William or prince harry?
Prince Harry is much more adorable and boyishly charming.
4. can you speak in a English accent?
Yes, although I am sure a true Englishman would think I was butchering the English accent.

5. do you own a fancy hat?
No, but I sure do wish sometimes I had a place to wear some of the fancy hats we saw at the wedding.

6. would you rather live in a castle or an English cottage?
English Cottage surrounded by a beautiful wild english garden.

7. how old were you when prince Charles and princess Diana got married? were you even born? do you remember watching it?
Sadly I was 12 years old when they got married and I do remember watching it.

8. have you found your prince or are you still looking?
Yes and it will be 10 years this coming June

Head over to MannLand5 to link up your answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment