3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Friday, August 5, 2011

New Addiction . . . . . Pinterest

I am sure by now you have heard of a great site called Pinterest, if you haven't you should totally check it out, I am completely addicted to it.
Pinterest is a website where you can create "design" boards of images and products that inspire you OR help to organize yourself for an event.  I have completely fallen in love with it because it reminds me so much of when I was in design school.  My instructors taught us to create inspiration files OR binders with images from our favorite magazines because obviously you couldn't keep every magazine for your whole design career.
So, I have boards on Pinterest for decor, dream house, food, kids fashion, seasonal decor, etc.  I am on Pinterest almost as much as I am on my email and Facebook and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  Here are my current additions to Pink Decor:
 
 
I am also using Pinterest right now to work on plans for Rachel's first birthday party, Fall Decorations, Halloween Decor/Costumes, and Christmas Decorations/Present ideas. Check it out today you will love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment