3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Time for a new Thrown

Our little girl is growing so much, I just can't believe how much Rachel has grown in the past few months and that we are only two months away from her first birthday.
We recently had to find a new home her baby swing and floor swing (I actually sold them along with a lot of other things in my first ever huge regional consignment sale) because she had outgrown them, and so that leaves us with one bouncer to share between our part of the house and my parents part.  So, instead of carrying it up and down the stairs with every night time meal, I have ordered my favorite chair that I had for the boys, only they have made a much cuter print for Rachel.  We saw this while we were in New York in a Walmart, and I took a picture of it with my phone and googled it as soon as I got home because I couldn't find it in our stores here and ended up ordering it with free shipping from Amazon.

The Fisher-Price Infant to Toddler Rocker, is so graciously proportioned and provides a great angled seat for Rachel now because of the small "kick stand" that flips out to keep the chair from rocking forward and possibly flipping her.  Later when she is stable on her feet and with her motor skills she will be able to rock in her big girl chair which has a nice deep seat and high back.  Love love love this chair and I know Rachel will too, I can't wait for it to arrive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment