3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Vacation Post 3

Day 6 our final day in New York and we took the kids on a train ride from Saranac Lake to Lake Placid.  The ride was a scenic 45 train ride both ways with a 20 minute lay over in between that included a modern day train robbery on this particular Wednesday, we got on the train at 12:30.
Exploring the trains and the station in Lake Placid during our 20 minute layover before our return ride to Saranac Lake.
My husband caught me snoozing with Rachel on our return trip back to Saranac Lake.
And of course no trip to the Adirondacks would be complete without a trip to Donnelly's Ice Cream just outside Saranac Lake, they make their very own amazing soft ice cream.  My husband has grown up on Donnelly's haven grown up in the Adirondacks, but he took me for my first time the first Christmas he took me to New York in 1999, even in winter it's great.

Goodbye New York, this trip has been amazing!  
Now on to Maryland and my best friend Erin, her wonderful husband Paul, and two great kids Skylar and Robyn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment