3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Friday, August 19, 2011

Vacation Post 4

Day 7 on the road to Maryland for our final three days of vacation and God gave us a completely beautiful day to travel.
Just before leaving New York, we stopped at a beautiful rest stop and literally let the kids get out and run and roll in the grass.
 
  . . . . and I took a few pictures of the amazing views around us.
 
 
 Back on the road and going through the Lehigh Tunnel on the Pennsylvania Turnpike
 The rest of the day traveled pretty well until about the last 2-3 hours of the day when my husband missed a very quick turn off and our GPS lead us on a very curvy path that ended up making my son in the back seat car sick before it directed us back onto I-95.  Then once we were on I-95 we found ourselves in the middle of a very heavy hail storm, so our 9 hour day turned into a 12 hour day.  When we got into the hotel my husband and I wanted to crash, but somehow the boys found renewed energy and wanted to hit the pool, unfortunately at that hour the pool had already closed for the night, so we turned on cartoons and tried to calm them down with lights out and volume down on the TV.  Pretty soon day 6 came to a full STOP.

Day 8 My best friend Erin finally got to see Rachel for the very first time




0 comments:

Post a Comment