3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bows Bows Bows

Rachel's hair is finally growing out to where I can put bows directly in it and not have to use a crochet headband, although those are still very cute on her.
So today since I am home with a bad back and two sick little ones, I thought I would use some of my time today to get one of my long overdue projects done.
 Add non slip to the MANY hair bows I have for Rachel that don't already have them.
 So I sorted the bows out on my dining room table and started to do what I thought would be a very long project . . . . . turns out it took me about 20 minutes to do aprox 45+ bows and have them sorted and put back away.
Can not wait to see these new shaped seasonal clips I just got for Rachel.  A friend of mine sells them and it's going to be so much fun using them for the upcoming holidays (ghost, turkey, witch hat, and wreath).
 
 All done . . . . .
 . . . . and every bow back in it's place.

 Jon thought some of these were cute and he wanted to model them, HA!

2 comments:

  1. I am loving this post!!! I love all of her little bows. She is super cute and getting so big! Also...love your new blog background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura, I love dressing my little lady up, she is a cutie patutie and it is so hard to believe that today she is 11 months old.

    I just got the new blog look today and I am so excited about it, thank you so much, we waiting a long time to get it.

    ReplyDelete