3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Friday, September 9, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.   Somewhere someone is     is saying a prayer for someone else.

2.   Strong Christian woman    is/are my muse.

3.  It would suck if    A/C    was no more because,    I would sweat like a dock hand  .

4.   Waking up to the sound of my daughter cooing to herself in her crib   is/are my favorite thing about today.

5.  Life is kind of like    "a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get."

6.  If I could have anything I wanted I would want   to have healthy children and be the best parents we can be, leading our children according to God's design not our own.

7.  A funny thing happened the other day...    Rachel figured out how to take her bib off over her head, she looked so proud of herself, only her face had a big streak of purple plums right up the middle from where she dragged the bib up over her head, LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment