3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Frankenstein, Lion & Owl Corner Bookmarks Join the Family

Last night David Jr. finally created is Monster Bookmark, and what I thought he would do and the design he ended up with were totally different . . . . . . but I LOVE what his creative mind came up with and so did his Dad.
So my hubby David asked if I could create one for his bible, but he didn't think a monster would be appropriate.  So I suggested a lion since David defeated a lion and a bear with God's power (1 Samuel 17:36) and since I was creating one for Dad I decided to create a corner bookmark for Rachel too.
(I added a pink bow to the ear of Rachel's owl after I took this picture it really finished it off cute)

You can see how to make these corner Bookmarks HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment