3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Decorating has FINALLY started

Christmas decorations used to go up so much quicker and sooner around my house.  I was always a stickler for getting all of my decorations up within 48 hours after Thanksgiving.  But now, although decorating for Christmas is my absolute favorite thing to do, I dread doing it with kids under foot and so finding a moment of peace is hard.  Tuesday David brought all the Christmas decorations home from the storage unit, and now my car is in the driveway while all the storage boxes take up my bay in the garage until the decorations are all up.
 SO hubby worked on the living room tree . . . . . and I put of Rachel's tree.
 
We didn't put any decorations on the tree, just got the trees up, today is ornament day.
Rachel didn't waste any time getting over to the tree to check it out.
Hopefully I will be ready in time for the Inspired Rooms Christmas Home Tours on December 12th

0 comments:

Post a Comment