3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Ornament Exchange Part II

Last month I joined up with Leah over at The Imperfect Momma for the Christmas Ornament Exchange and today I got my special package in the mail from my partner Kim from A Wish for Her.  She did such a wonderful job selecting ornaments for our tree that fit in with our green & red color scheme and she even included a bonus ornament for Rachel's tree.
 I love the playfulness of this Merry Christmas sign ornament.
 Kim even considered how important the TRUE meaning of Christmas is to us and picked out this red glitter cross ornament.
and this is the adorable Pink dress ornament that Kim picked out for Rachel's tree.
Thank you Kim and Ashley we love our ornaments!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks - we are glad you loved them. We loved the ones you sent us also. Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete