3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Tour around Our House


Basket of Christmas books I read each day to the kids
The wreath's on my living room bookshelves
 Our Nativity
 Baby Jesus will be put in the Nativity on Christmas Eve
 I got a new snow globe for my birthday this year to add to my collection in honor of our visit to see the Nutcracker with the New Bern Ballet.
 My favorite Christmas movie White Christmas
 My favorite Nativity given to my by my children's choir at my former church, I will always cherish this and have it in a place of honor at Christmas time.
 
 
 My ornament from last year, LOVE IT!

 The boys bedroom door
 
 
 I love this little church lantern, I have it out all year round and decorate it for the seasons
 I have a wreath on each of my three dining room windows, the wreaths have the words Peace, Joy & Believe
 My three Wisemen grace the top of my china hutch
I got this great FREE printable HERE
I hope you have enjoyed the tour of our home at Christmas HERE is a link to a view of our living room tree
&
HERE is a link to a tour of Rachel's bedroom

0 comments:

Post a Comment