3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Friday, December 16, 2011

Show Us Your Life - Christmas Decorations

I am linking up with Kelly's Korner for Show us Your Life - Christmas Decorations, a' la mode Holiday Home House Tours, and the Blue Eyed Bride for Oh What Fun today.  I am linking up my three previous posts about our Christmas decor here in Cole Land :-)  BAD Mommy I still have to post the boys bedroom decorations, but I didn't get their stuff done until 2 days ago and we have been going going since then.  You should head on over and link up too with these lovely ladies.
You can take a tour of our home decked out with our Christmas decor HERE
You Can see my previous post about our Main Christmas Tree HERE
IMG_9126
and you can see Rachel's room all decorated in White, Pink & Aqua for Christmas HERE
Hop on over to Kelly's Korner, Blue Eyed Bride, and a' la mode and link up a post about your Christmas Decorations.

1 comment: