3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

White Christmas for Our little Princess


Welcome to Rachel's White Christmas
Christmas decor in Rachel's room
Rachel's Christmas Tree
 
 
One of the Nutcracker ornaments added to her tree this year in honor of our trip to see the Nutcracker with the New Bern Ballet Company this Sunday.
 
 I bought this Nutcracker before Rachel was born and before I was ever pregnant in hopes of one day hoping to have a girl.  Little did I know I would not only get my Pink Princess in Rachel, but that we would see the Nutcracker for the first time together.
 
 
 
 
 the other Nutcracker ornament I bought for Rachel's tree this year
Rachel's tree at night
 
You can see our main Christmas Tree in our living room HERE
&
The Christmas decor around our House HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment