3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Friday, February 24, 2012

My Nieces Favorite Photos & My NEW logo

I decided to create a new logo that reflected a little of the character of WHY I got into photography by adding the little birds in blue and pink.  .  What do you think of the updated logo?

*****************************************************************************

My niece Cassandra will be getting married in April, and she and her fiance Andrew asked me to take their engagement photos back in December.  I had edited over 70 of the photos in December before Christmas, but there were so many still left that I posted a gallery for her of the remaining 100+ photos and asked her to pick her favorites that she wanted me to edit and these were the ones she selected.
 
 
 
  
 
 
 This is ONE of my favorites and the one I think they should use for the paper ;-)

2 comments: