This great Taco Soup recipe from My Blessed Life
- 1 lb. ground meat, browned
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 10 oz. package frozen corn
- 1 28 oz. diced tomatoes
- 1 15 oz. can pinto beans
- 1 15 oz. can black beans
- 1 15 oz. can kidney beans
- 1 10 oz. can Rotel
- 1 Tablespoon each – cumin, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup homemade ranch dressing
- 1 -4+ cups water or chicken broth depending on how thin or thick you want the soup
Combine all ingredients in a stockpot. Bring to a boil and then allow to simmer for 1 hour.
Serve with sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.
Slow cooker method – Dump all ingredients in. Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
I can not wait to walk through the door after church today and smell this Taco Soup already ready for us to eat, all we need to do is whip up a quick batch of Corn Bread and change cloths while it's cooking and SOUPS ON!
Happy Sunday Y'all!
You can find this recipe and many other's that I have been whipping up that I have found on Pinterest on my boards, follow me today HERE.