3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Friday, May 25, 2012

Bunco Night


It's my month to host Bunco night and anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE to host a group in my home even though with 3 little ones I don't get to do it often enough.  So with the wonderful group of ladies from church coming to my house in mind, I thought of  healthy, savory, and sweet options that would make EVERYONE happy.  I hit my Pinterest recipe boards and made my menu for tonight and thought I would share it with y'all.

Chicken Enchilada Dip
Source: my-plate.blogspot.com via Laura Ann on Pinterest












Chocolate Eclair Cake

Hope you enjoy making some of these recipes as I did, they were all fun and easy to make and now I am kicking back for a quick nap before the festivities begin and I WIN some BUNCO's tonight!

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to have found your blog & am your newest follower. You have inspired me to put some of my pinterest boards to use!!!

    ReplyDelete