3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Monday, December 10, 2012

Birthday Weekend Part 1 of 2

For my birthday this year, the BIG 44, we headed to Myrtle Beach with my parents to a wonderful resort we love to go to called Dunes Village.  David, the kids and I have stayed there several times and LOVE IT, because they have indoor water parks and they are right on the beach, with easy access to shopping, dinner shows, and other activities around Myrtle.

We drove early on Friday and managed to get a early check in and after settling into the room went right over to the Ripley's Aquarium, again we have been, but it was my parents first time and somehow that made this time much more special.  The boys loved exploring the aquarium with Grandma and Grandpa and telling them about everything, while Rachel was seeing almost with new eyes, because the last time we had been she was teenie tiny.








 my Mom and Dad






For the rest of our time at the beach we hung out at the DV, in the pool, making cookies in the room, playing games and playing on the beach.  On my birthday night (the 8th) my parents took in the Carolina Opry and David, the kids and I took in Pirate Voyage.



 J & RaRa playing in the curtains




Fun and memorable birthday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment