3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My Friend Sweet Cheeks

My friend Melanie owns a wholesale boutique called Sweet Cheeks, she has so many amazing and cute products, including my favorite product for Ra Ra . . . . .Squeaker Shoes.  I fell in love with a gray pair with pink polka dots and had "liked" them through another company, at the time Mel didn't have them on her site, but she talked to her vendor and hooked me up, along with a few other cute things for Ra Ra.  (My photo's don't do these shoes justice, because I didn't have great lighting the gray is a light gray and so so cute)
 When I opened the package and saw that she had included the adorable yellow TuTu I was so surprised, and then all I could think of was seeing Ra Ra wearing it on national Down Syndrome day in March 3/12 and then again in October.  I can't wait to take pictures of her wearing it!!!
 Aren't these hair clips adorable!!


Please check out my friends shop, she has wonderful things for both boys and girls, and items that would make fantastic props for photographers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment