3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Baby shower for my Niece

My oldest niece is expecting her first baby this July and our former church family (where my sister and BIL still attend along with my parents) wanted to throw Cassi a shower, Cassandra grew up in this church.  It was a lovely shower and it was truly wonderful to see old friends and experience their love for our family.

Cassandra had some issues with swelling in her legs and feet, so she was on bed rest and the ladies had a LazyBoy chair brought in to serve as Cassi's Baby Shower Thrown LOL.








 My sister gave Cassi her baby ring . . . . such a sweet gesture


My sister April with all her girls, Calli, Cassandra, and Hilary
BR:  Calli, April, Hilary, my mom, and Ms. Sue (Cassandra's MIL)
FR:  Cassandra, myself and Rachel


Such a sweet beginning and expression of love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment