3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Princess in Potty Training

I am getting ready to start potty training my last little Miracle, Rachel.  I am a little nervous about this because I went through potty training two boys and that was somewhat easy and I have heard girls are more difficult to train.  Also I am not sure if Rachel's down syndrome will make potty training more challenging.

In two weeks ballet class and swim lessons will be done, and I think we will take at least a week off from her therapy so I can have one full week to focus on her training.  But to get things ready I got out Jon's Baby BJorn Potty and girled it up for Rachel . . . here is the transformation from potty to Princess Throne.

 




 I put the potty in Rachel's room so she could explore it and play with it a little.




I think she's going to like it!!



1 comment:

  1. Love it Laura! She will do it in Rachel's time as always & it will be a great adventure! I miss you dearly & think of you each day! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete