3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas Lights

Last night I had wonderful night out with girlfriends playing our monthly BUNCO game.  I did very well and ended up with 3 Bunco's, 6 Baby Bunco's and 12 winning games out of 18.  WooHoo!!

After a fun evening with the ladies I decided to take a little extra me time and drive through our beautiful historic downtown to see the Christmas lights, shop windows and take a few pictures.  It truly was lovely to walk along the quiet streets and peek in the dressed up windows.  Here is a peek at my walk among the sparkling Christmas lights.
Tryon Palace front gate by night






Pepsi-Cola window






I love this dress . . . I know it's a wedding dress but look at that skirt and decoration at the shoulder OMG I would love to wear this somewhere.


LOVED these star lanterns . . . . beautiful





Lights up in the tree over the church yard . . . . . like stars in the sky





Oh how I love the Christmas Lights!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment