3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Little D becomes George Washington for a Day

Little D had a school project to do and he had to become and tell people about "himself" as a great American in history and what impact he had on history.  Little D choose George Washington, I think he selected him because he had a uniform and wore a sword, but either way he learned about a great American.

So in our efforts to help him take on George's character we searched on how to MAKE a GW wig and we stumbled upon Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational and their step by step instructions to make the GW wig.

I went to school to watch D make his very first oral report.  I think I helped him gather a little TOO much information because his was the longest report, and sadly I don't think he understood everything that he presented.  I know that the next time he has a report like this again I need HIM to really decide more of what he wants to include in the report and I need to step back more LOL.  BUT he did do a great job and I was very proud of him.




Good Job D!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment