3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My MAN turns 50

Big D turned 50 years old today and we celebrated him in style from the top of the day until the end.  We started the day with taking him out to breakfast, just Rachel and I (the boys were at school).  Then he relaxed around the house all day waiting for the highly anticipated dinner at his favorite restaurant . . . . the Outback with my parents and the kids.  I really made an effort to stretch our paycheck so we could allow for this indulgence and also get D a tablet of his own that he doesn't have to share at all with me ;-)  
I had one very happy 50 year old birthday boy on my hands and the kids behaved very well at dinner.
 Our crazy boys really hamed it up for the family photo after dinner

 After dinner we headed over to the park by the water downtown to fly a huge kite I had bought for Big D's 40th birthday and somehow it NEVER made it into the sky.  We found it the other day in the storage unit and he decided that his 50th was when it needed to fly.  The kids had a blast playing with dad and the kite.













Wonderful day to celebrate a Wonderful MAN!!  
Love you Big D!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment