3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wish List Wednesday FIVE

I love sharing a few of my favorite finds that I WISH for and PIN so my hubby has a clear idea of things to gift on special occasions OR I choose to pick up for myself SOMEday.

I love the style of these great Hunter Boots
LOVE LOVE this bracelet from all Inspired Boutique
I truly want this Mother's ring for Mother's day 2015 with my 3 little Miracles birthstones which would be Emerald, Peridot and Pink Tourmaline (how perfect is that 2 greens and 1 pink).  this ring is from
This dress is so comfortable looking, I think it is so stylish and would love to add it to my limited wardrobe.  This dress can be found on RoseWholesale.com.  

FINALLY, I truly want this cute tote bag by Scout . . . . . to me there is NO SUCH THING as too many totes.  One day soon I will photograph all my cute totes and show you what I have in my collection.



0 comments:

Post a Comment