3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wish List Wednesday

I TOTALLY want this tool so I can make quick order of painting a few furniture pieces around here.  The Home Right Finish Max paint sprayer.

I am wanting very badly to update Rachel's car seat.  Believe it or not my 3 1/2 yr old daughter is still only 27 pounds and so we are thinking of this Graco MySize 65 Convertible Car Seat in Reese.

Now for my girly list of wishes but oh so beautiful, each of these pieces are such fantastic classic pieces of jewelry that I could easily wear every day or on special occasions.

 . . . . . this beautiful white Fossil watch

 . . . . . this beautiful delicate necklace by LilliDolli on Etsy
 

and my final pick for this week this camera pandora charm by Susan Sheehan on etsy

You can see these and all of my Wish List on Pinterest.


0 comments:

Post a Comment