3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Wish List Wednesday

Today's Wish List Wednesday is all about the DREAM Master Suite I would love to have in our forever home.  I have walked this space over and over again in my mind and on paper.  I know I want a space that is relaxing in it's color pallet, the furnishings that would envelope my husband and I at the end of a long day, when we return HOME from a trip, when we needs a moments just for us, to cuddle with our 3 little Miracles and of course to close our eyes and dream more dreams.

This master bedroom is perfect peace, the color pallet, the chairs at the end of the bed, the headboard, the lighting, the natural light coming from the FRENCH doors.  AHHHHH! 

I could almost LIVE in this master SPA bathroom . . . . .
 (if the rest of my dream house weren't just as fantastic)

NOW the Master closet truly is a dream dream space because I LOVE a well organized spacious closet.  Yolanda Foster from the Real Housewives of  Beverly Hills has an amazing walk in closet.
I love these tufted benches with storage.
 Also another RHoBH inspiration from Adrienne Maloof is a display of my wedding dress.  I really really want to have this someday because I loved my wedding dress and I would rather have it on display then for it to be in a box.

Our beautiful wedding day June 30, 2001

You can see many more things that inspire me OR that I wish to make reality on my Pinterest boards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment