3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Birthday's at the Beach

Mom and I are making every effort to make this a annual tradition . . . . birthday's at the beach for our family.  We have 4 family birthday's in December including mine and we like to celebrate a months worth of birthday's at one family gathering.  Two years ago we tried to get everyone to join us in Myrtle Beach and it didn't work out so just my family and parents went.  WELL this year everyone came except my BIL.

So once again we took 4 days and had a great time in Myrtle Beach at the Dunes Village Resort.  We love the Dunes because they have everything from 1 bedroom efficiency to a 4 bedroom condo (which is what we were in with 11 adults and 3 children).

We spent a LOT of time taking in the amazing view and sun rises . . . . .
 


 The kids did a craft project painting memory boxes


 Playing in the pool . . . . .  We even got my 81 year old father to go down the 3 story water slide TWICE!!



 My parents in the lazy river
 





 We took the kids, my brother Ted, and my sister April (celebrating her 50th birthday) to Medieval Times while my parents and brother Jimmy and his family attended the Carolina Opry.

 We were in the Black and White knights section

 My brother's played a lot of guitar . . . . love when they play and sing together.









And my siblings and I continued our childhood game of fighting for a "pear" and I WON!!! 
I came home with the pearl!!

Amazing time and I truly hope we go again next year!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment