3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Card 2014

One of my favorite things to still do on my blog each year is share and see others Christmas Cards linked into the annual Christmas Card Carousel by a Walk with Me by Faith.  I love seeing all the wonderful card designs and the personalities each card design evokes of the blog and family it represents.  The BONUS, because we choose a photo card each year, it is an wonderful way to watch our 3 little Miracles grow.  


Linking up with Walk with Me by Faith!

Our card this year is a custom card design through squijoo.com, I use squijoo for my photography business for various products photoshop templates that I use in my business.  I just loved the colors of the floral garland and the message the card evoked.



Merry Christmas from our family to Yours!!

2013
2012
2011
2010
2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment