3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Monday, March 7, 2016

My Style Monday - Thinking of Easter Dresses


With Easter just a few short weeks away I am thinking a lot about what I will wear for Easter this year not only for church but for our annual family Easter photos and the spring-summer season. I have been blessed enough recently to be approached to be a fashion rep using my instagram and social media sights.  The wonderful thing about doing this is that I get to choose the fashions that I place on my instagram feed and ultimatly within my boutique.  SO with me thinking of Easter and Spring I am of course starting to think of cute fun Spring Like Dresses.  I can't help myself, when the chill of winter begins to thaw out here in North Carolina, I start letting my toes peek out in sandles and checking out the spring fashions I want to add to my wardrobe.
Here are just a few of my favorite things.
This is called a "Party Dress" because it comes in 5 color options including, "blue" (that is what they call this), yellow, red, black and white.  This dress is perfect for Spring and only priced at $23.95.  Comes in size range S-XL 
Tahari Jacquard Sheath dress at Belk priced at $128.00.  This comes in sizes 2-16
 I love this Black and Yellow striped Vintage Rockabilly Dress priced at $44.00, very classic and just LOVE the PoP of yellow at the bottom! This comes is sizes S-XXL
Tahari Mixed Media Fit and Flare from Belk for $95.99 on SALE.  Comes in sizes 2-16
High Waist Blue and White striped A-line skirt priced at $42.00, perfect skirt for spring and summer gatherings.  Comes in size range XS-XXL
Back to Basic Black and White striped skirt  priced at $29.00, paired with a black tank like worn on the model or with a classic black silk shell, this skirt would be perfect for any occasion. This comes in sizes S-L

You can see more of my spring and summer picks on my Pinterest My Style Page 

0 comments:

Post a Comment