3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Inspiring Feminine Office Spaces

When I am trying to create an office niche for myself, of course, I want to create a space that inspires my creativity and speaks to my feminine side.      
In reality, I have a very small square footprint to work within and the space I have to work with for office space has to work for both my husband and myself (but I am the one who uses it primarily). 
 BUT if I was specifically looking to design a space just for me, then I would choose to have bright space with sleek creative organization systems.
Sugar Paper boutique makeover by Shannon Wollack and Brittany Zwickl of Life.Style
Sugar Paper boutique by Shannon Wollack and Brittany Zwickl of Life.Style
I would love a clear organized desktop and in front of me a wall that I could pin inspiring images, swatches or have books close at hand and either a pink or white chair.
 photo credit  Best Friends for Frosting
photo credit Best Friends for Frosting
 I love soft hues of pink or teal with white being the primary surface areas and chrome for a cool environment.
 from Pink Little Notebook
From Pink Little Notebook
I hope these spaces inspire you as much as they inspire me.  You can find these and more on my Pinterest boards HERE.
Martha O’Hara Interiors.

I'm being inspired to make some more changes to my own office niche at home . . . . I wonder if my husband will approve of what I would like to do ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment