3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Birthday David!

I can not believe we are here at this moment again, as I try to look back over the past 6 years, tears begin to form in my eyes because I still can't believe God blessed me with YOU.  Today you are six, your are tall, you still have your beautiful dimples and gorgeous eyes, you have lost your first two teeth, and this year you became a big brother to a little sister.  You have a desire to explore the world and learn how to take it apart and put it back together again.  But the thing I love most about you is that you have a tender heart and a love for your family that shines in your face each and every time you look at us.  You are so gentle with your new baby sister and even though your little brother can be a stinker sometimes, you still want to hug him goodbye when you leave for school each day.
Your first time meeting your little brother, and you become a BIG Brother
Meeting your sister for the first time
Loosing your first tooth
Happy Birthday Davey!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment