3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Two bowl Kitchen sink Vs. One Bowl

In recent years I have come to the point I no longer care for a two bowl sink, I feel it has out lived it purpose and just provides more reason for dishes to pile up on one side waiting for "someone" to put them in the dishwasher.

For me one large sink is what serves the kitchen best in today's kitchen.  The large sink provides for ease of filling large pots, cleanup of larger platters and serving pieces, and even washing small children (which obviously is my desire right now).

I am in love with this sink that I saw on Pinterst, such a beautiful sink and an amazing size for washing Rachel in, HA!



Side Design Note:  I also love the base cabinet being a beautiful aqua color it gives the whole look a real retro feel, my only problem with it is that for me it would be more of a visual design statement if it had just be the cabinet at the sink.  However, if you look closely you can see the trim just past the dishwasher on the right is also aqua indicating this color is probably on the cabinets throughout the kitchen, for me that is a bit too much, now if its only on that length of base counter I think I could handle it.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment