3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

349 Friends

This morning I was listening to k-love and a woman came on a told a quick testimony about how God recently impacted her life for change.  With the help of her son, she finally escaped her home which she was afraid to leave and managed with God's strength to travel the world to visit the 324 friends she had on facebook.

This got me to thinking about the 349 friends I have listed in my list of "friends" on facebook.  How many are family? How many are extended family? How many are friends in my life daily? How many are life long friends that I stay in touch with via facebook, phone, and mail?  My list of questions of how I am connected to these 349 individuals goes on and on.

So I have decided I am going to go through my list of 349.  I want to find out where they are in the world and map my "friends".  I may not be able to afford a trip around the world to visit my 349 friends, but I might be able to do a letter or something that passes along from each one of my friends until it gets back to me by the end of 2012.  I am still brain storming this idea because I just heard this lady on the radio this morning and I want to pray over what God would have me to do with her testimony.

Do you have any ideas for me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment