3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Pregnancy Journal - 29 Weeks


It's been a while since I have posted about the pregnancy, so here is an update.
Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along:  29 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  14.6 pounds - not too bad for overall weight gain for an old fat girl ;-)
Maternity Clothes:  I have been wearing maternity pants since the first trimester just because they were the most comfortable, but now I am of course FULLY clothed in maternity clothes.
Best Moment this week:  Literally looking down and seeing my belly roll with Rachel's movement!
Gender:  It's A Girl - Rachel Elizabeth-Marie!
Rachel's Heart Rate:  156
My Belly is Measuring:  29
Movement:  Yes, Rachel is a mover and a shaker! 
Food Craving:  Weight Watchers Truffles Ice Cream bars, RED meat, shrimp, Juicy Burgers with mushrooms.
What I miss:  Sleeping on my belly and sleeping through the night!
Sleep:  I am not sleeping well not really sure of the cause, but I seem to constantly wake up and find myself on my belly and Rachel is NOT happy with my position. 
What I am looking forward to:  The 3D/4D ultrasound coming up on the 24th and my Mom going with us!
Belly Button:  In for now! 
Symptoms: Nausea and morning vomiting, HORRIBLE Reflux that not even my normal medication helps, loss of sleep, hard to breath sometimes especially when I am bending or squatting down for something!


Progress in getting ready for Rachel:
I ordered her bumper from Pottery Barn Kids
The three prints from Etsy that I will frame in her room have arrived
Her swing has arrived
AND her custom carseat cover is here


0 comments:

Post a Comment