3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wish List Wednesday/Christmas List

Even big kids dream and have wish lists
Click and Blossoms Editing Day mug $16


Really want to upgrade my editing software for my photography business and Lightroom is the direction I need to go.

I want these actions from MCP for Lightroom if I get it and for Photoshop Elements if I don't get Lightroom LOL
MCP Inspire Actions
MCP Newborn Actions

Love this Mother's ring from the Jewelry Girls Place on Etsy.  I would love to have Rachel's stone in the middle (pink for October) with the boys on either side protecting her (May and August both green)
 Somwhere Safe for Somebody Good by Jan Karon . . . I love turning the pages of a good book.
 Somwhere Safe for Somebody Good by Jan Karon . . . I love turning the pages of a good book.
 You can see more of my Wish list of life HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment