3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Getting to Know You

*to play..just copy the questions..answer them..then go to MannLand5 and link up*
1. what inspires you?
The Heavenly Father, praise and worship music, my family and friends, my children, magazines and books, and other bloggers.

2. what was the last thing you bought yourself?
Sadly it has been so long I don't remember the last time I bought something for just me.  Does getting a new Droid cellphone count? (Hubby and I both got one to upgrade our old cell phones)

3. would you rather watch a movie in a theater or from the comfort of your own home?
I prefer to see a movie I really want to see (Like Water for Elephants because I read the book and loved it) in the theater.  I especially love to see a new animated movie with my kids in the theater because they are so still and focused on it ;-)

Don't get me wrong, I love family movie night at the house, but getting away from the house and just sitting still focused on the movie without the phone ringing, or the kids getting distracted with a toy, etc. is a nice change of pace.

4. household chore you don't mind doing?
Folding Laundry, I am just not good at putting it away right away.

5. coffee or tea?
Tea, I love the smell of coffee but can't stand the taste.  Plus when I drink tea, it takes me back to the time our family was stationed in England for a year and a half when I was 11.

6. what could you eat every day and not get sick of??
Chinese pork fried rice without onion

7. what's the last book you read?
Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks

8. do you think you look you "look" your age?
Lets put it this way, I FEEL like I look my age but other then a little bit of gray in my hair (which I cover) I think I actually look more like I am in my mid 30's.  I am also told all the time I look much younger.  Thank goodness for a good complexion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment