3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Getting to Know You



1. if you won the title of miss america, what would your platform be?
Like I would be in a beauty contest, HA!!!!!  However, if magic happened and I was young enough and pretty enough to be in one, I would have a platform for Disability Awarness.  Growing up I remember going with my GA group from church to help for a few hours at homes for children with disabilities and riding on the school bus with two girls with mental disabilities.  I remember the cruel behavior and ignorance of others.  As a mother of a beautiful little girl with DS, I want to make sure she has all the opportunties in the world to be who she wants to be and who God would have her to be, without the thumb of cruelty from others pushing her down.  So helping others to have a greater understanding of disabilties and compassion to help is important to me.


4. what's your favorite room in your house?
Rachel's bedroom, followed closely by my own bedroom.

5. nook, kindle, or book?
BOOK!!! I love the feel of the pages and the smell of a new book.  However, I will say that for a paper back book that I know I will trade in at the used book shop, I don't mind the idea of a kindle for those.  BUT if it's a I know I am going to keep for my own libary I want the REAL thing and in a hardback.
6. would you rather wear the same outfit for a week or not brush your teeth for a week?
Outfit

2. outdoorsy or indoorsy?
I am more of an indoorsy girl just because I love the AC in our humid NC climate, however, I do love to camp in late spring and early fall when the weather is more tolerable for being out without horrible heat and bugs.

3. pajama's out in public..classy or tres tacky?
Tre Tacky.  I will go to the bus stop with my son in my PJ's only because once I get him off to school I HOPE to get a small nap on the sofa while Jon watches morning cartoons and Rachel takes her morning nap in her swing.

7. what's your favorite blog at the moment?
Enjoying the Small Things by Kelle Hampton followed very closely by Kelly's Korner

8. lately i've been daydreaming about.........?
A new house

*to play..just copy the questions..answer them..then go to MannLand5 and link up*

0 comments:

Post a Comment