3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Sunday, October 20, 2013

UNC Charlotte and a NEW Football team

While we were in Concord for the ACC conference David and I took an extra day to go over to my Alma Mater UNC Charlotte and explore the campus AND go to the "kissing pond" where we shared our very first kiss ;-)

I found the campus much changed since I graduated from it in 2001.  So many new buildings and even a new football team celebrating it's inaugural year. I think what I found most amazing about the campus . . . . . . was ME.  I could not believe that I walked ALL of the campus even into the expanded section that were undeveloped before, up and down hills, and I was able to do it without getting out of breath and huffing and puffing like I did when I was in my late 20's,  It is sad but also exciting that I am presently in the best shape of my entire life. 

BUT I digress, lets get back to my beautiful Alma Mater







New Student Union, wish they had this when I was there
 






this WAS the parking lot to my dorm when I was there, now it is all new housing





Campus Police got themselves some new rides . . . . . how cool are these



Kissing Pond SMOOCH


0 comments:

Post a Comment