3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Fashion Purchase Reviews

As you know I have started representing some boutiques through my instagram feed and in addition providing some feedback here on the blog and links within my pintrest feed. At this time I am not being offered ANY free products, I have just been making purchases on my own of items that I am attracted to for my own wardrobe updates and sharing with you some of my not-so-expert opinion on what I think of them. For camparisson sake I am 5'3" and wear a 14/16 and I am a 38D, obviously the models in the original sale pictures are taller and thinner then I ;-)

Today I am going to start with the Kasey Sweater, which arrived yesterday this comes from a shop called the Brass and Barrel.  The Kasey sweater is a loose fit, long sleeve, round neck, hi-low very light weight sweater.  It has a dropped shoulder with rounded hems and a center back seam.  The body is made of brushed hacci slub faric that is a very soft fuzzy texture, providing warmth and great drape.  The sleeves are made with brushed hacci slub rib.

This sweater sells for $25.00 and currently is only available in small and medium.  I am wearing a Large and it runs "roomy".  I would say this is really a all season sweater, because the material is light enough that on cooler summer nights I would wear this with shorts down to the beach for a walk. Although there were some delays in the sweater arriving to me, the seller was very great with communication and kept me informed about restock and when my sweater was on its way, Great Shop to work with and many more great fashions!


This is the MUST HAVE Maxi dress of the season comes form JuJu Lane Boutique.  Currently there are only 4 left 2 Navy Large and 2 Black Small, this sells for $30.00.  I am wearing a size large, it is a little tight on the bust for me but not uncomfortable, the upside to that is I don't have to wear a bra with it, it keeps the girls in tight HAHAHA.  It is long and for my 5'3" frame I may end up having the hem taken up a little before the spring season truly hits here in the south.  But overall this dress is Super Comfortable and I know I am going to LOVE IT!! 

This is made of  95% Modol and 5% Spandex Handwash in Cold Water.  This shipment on this was only delayed because it was a scheduled PRE-ORDER but arrived just as scheduled and packged perfectly from the store.

Finally the Emma Top, I get SOOOOOO many compliments on this top when I wear it. This top comes from the Avadycc shop, the shop owner is super awesome and took great care with my purchase, even calling to comfirm my purchase. Truly is one of my favorite tops of the season but it does run big and wish I had purchased it one size down, but alas stock was limited and XL was my only option.  Presently stock is down to (1) medium left, and I don't imagine they will see a restock of this item at this point in the season.

The Emma Top sells for $29.00.  It  is a lightweight sweater knit tunic that has sheer contrast panels on the sides and at the bottom. This loose fit tunic of neutral coloring makes it easy to match with any pair of leggings or skinny jeans in your closet. The extra bonus with this sweater is the pockets!  Throw a long pendant necklace, and you'll be ready to rock the day.
95% Polyester 5% Spandex
Hand Wash
Made in the USA

You can see these and other fashions at my boutique at 3 little Miracles Boutique HERE or on my Instagram feed.  I'd love to hear feedback from you so leave comments below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment