3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Monday, December 20, 2010

Willow House Spring 2011

Our new Spring Catalog will be arriving soon at my doorstep and I can't wait to get it, the catalog preview has been amazing and I can't wait to share! There are over 50 new products and each one is better then the last! I am just loving it all!

I am going to do a 10 Day Countdown (Starting December 22nd) to our Jan 1st  launch and each day I will showcase one of my favorite new items! I can't wait to hear what you think, I know you'll love the items just as much as me!

January is DOUBLE HOSTESS MONTH!! That means, you get twice the rewards to buy our wonderful product to decorate your home and make your kitchen function beautifully! If you haven't booked a party with me, do it NOW. I have a very tight Willow|House calendar and would love to have you on it. If you are a blogger or would like to do a catalog party, please contact me as well, those parties count the same as a home party!

Here are my specials for January: 

1. ALL orders $125 and OVER will not only receive an extra half off of YOUR choice, but will also receive FREE SHIPPING!!*
*These orders CANNOT include Outlet items and MUST be placed through me.

2. ALL hostesses and single orders $250 and over will be entered in a drawing to win a FREE set of 4 Portico Accent Plates*!
*Single orders must be placed through me but will also qualify for Free Shipping and Hostess rewards.Keep checking back for even more specials and my Countdown to our new Spring Catalog!



0 comments:

Post a Comment