Another great recipe from Pinterst that is the EASIEST Chicken recipe I have literally ever prepared.
All you will need is:
3 lb bag of frozen chicken tenders
(1) 8oz. block of cream cheese (do not use FAT FREE!)
Can of Corn, drained
Can of black beans, drained
Can of Rotel
(the original recipe does not call for S&P but I found it needed it, so add Salt & Pepper to taste)
- Place FROZEN chicken into crockpot
- Put cream cheese on top of chicken
- Put remaining drained Corn and Beans, along with Rotel on top
- Cover & Cook on low for 6-8 hours and serve over rice.
- Stir ever 2 hours
You can find this and more recipes I have tried OR plan to try Here.