3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Ornament Exchange

I joined up with Leah over at The Imperfect Momma for the Christmas Ornament Exchange.  I love being a part of special blog events like this, because not only do you get a special surprise in the mail, but you make a new blog friend . . . . . maybe a few.  On November 16 Leah announced that over 140 bloggers had jumped on board to be a part of the Christmas Ornament Exchange, and I was partnered with Kim from A Wish for Her.

So Kim and I exchanged mailing addresses via email and on today I mailed off Kim's ornament. I wish I had used my brain and taken a picture of her ornament before mailing it, but I still wouldn't have revealed it yet because she won't get it for 2-3 days.  SO I will probably head back to the store I purchased it at and take a quick picture and explain why I selected what I did.  I will reveal hers and take pictures of mine when it arrives and blog them then.

Until then, I anxiously await the arrival of the ornament Kim has selected for us.

Oh what FUN it is to Blog at Christmas time this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment