3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Monday, July 8, 2013

Ballet Babies

Today Rachel started Ballet Babies Summer Camp at a local ballet studio.  I don't know if this is something she will enjoy, but she loves to dance to music and her therapist seem to think that it could be helpful in the development of her skills in following directions, learning from peers, and fine motor skills.  D and I just want her to have fun.

This is Rach on her first day just before we left the house, she wasn't too happy about the shoes (she hates having shoes on her feet, but seemed to have a particular hatred for these ).



I have to admit a little bit of hoping my sweet little girl will fulfill a dream of mine of being a ballet dancer.  I don't plan on being a "dance mom" and pushing her to do something she doesn't want, if she tells me she would like to do something else I will be happy to arrange for her to try something else.  I had always hoped I would have a dancers body, I loved dancing and still do, but I never had the body to be in ballet class and follow that dream, OH WELL.  Rachel can dance or someday play ball, it is up to here, but we wanted to start somewhere.

0 comments:

Post a Comment