3 little Miracles

3 little Miracles

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Obsessed with a Change

I have wanted to change up the look around my house for the longest time.  I may be a stay-at-home mom and a photographer growing her business . . . . . but I am also a designer and I LOVE interiors.  My color palette around the house for the past 10 years has been warmer, with yellow, green and pops of red . . . . . I want to go to aqua, white with pops of burnt yellow.

Lately I am seeing so many things on Pinterest that are inspiring me and I thought I would share:
Glazer Group - Golden Court

House of Turquoise
Glazer Group - Golden Court Kitchen

House of Turquoise
The Farmhouse Porch - Entry
Country Living - Reading Nook


You can see more of the decor and colors that are inspiring me to take action on changing things  around my place on my pinterest boards, HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment